Friday 2 November 2018

Happy Fatehrs Day 2019

I recall the time I was hijacked and they sent a bit of my finger to my dad. He said he needed more verification.
Rodney Dangerfield
Me and my father used to play tag. He'd drive.
Rodney Dangerfield
The principal half of our lives is destroyed by our folks, the second half by our kids.
Clarence Darrow
Father's Day is critical in light of the fact that, other than being the day on which we respect Dad, it's the one day of the year that Brookstone does any business.
Jimmy Fallon
Happy Fatehrs Day 2019
My little girl got me a "World's Best Dad" mug. So we know she's mocking.
Weave Odenkirk
You can tell what was the greatest year of your dad's life, since they appear to solidify that dress style and ride it out.
Jerry Seinfeld
Parenthood is extraordinary in light of the fact that you can destroy somebody sans preparation.
John Stewart
Look at our humorous jokes.
Words for Husband
There are times when parenthood appears to be simply nourishing the hand that nibbles you.
Diminish De Vries
Father's Day is imperative in light of the fact that, other than being the day on which we respect Dad, it's the one day of the year that Brookstone does any business.
Jimmy Fallon
There ought to be a kids' melody: 'In case you're upbeat and you know it, hush up about it and let your father rest.
Jim Gaffigan

No comments:

Post a Comment